Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

hmmmm

Too bad i still cant understand kanji or katakana but atleast i partially got the hiragana >.> hmm nomatter,good anime really funny made my day =)

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Nothing else to say but...

Hail shoe!

Super star wars Super star wars

Good Idea Bad Anime

The idea is nice i suppose but the animation isn't so good try to work on that make the movements better get a better voice actor and it's gona get some good score :)

trashcanman responds:

OKEY

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Best

The best game ever!

Call of Atlantis Call of Atlantis

Love it

I love these types of games :D

Project: PATH Project: PATH

Not too good

Try to remove the right click menu it's the key to stop cheating in every game i like this game alot tho i find the "get to the other end of the monester" level quite hard

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

The most Unique

Your the only person ive seen remake a song multiple times and achieve glory for it, the song is amazing and you can become very famouse and respected for it and the rest of your music!

Ice (Ringtone) - F-777 Ice (Ringtone) - F-777

Haha it's so awesome :D

You deffinately have a bright future with music,it's extremely good and personally I think you should make some more ringtones,even though your other songs are epic this one is just the best!
Keep it up :)

{LAi} Ishtar Hardcore {LAi} Ishtar Hardcore

Pretty nice

It sounds very nice and I love it but personally I prefer shorted songs (1-2 min tops) because after that it just tends to get boring/repetitive/both.
However that's just my opinion most people prefer long songs :P

Dangerous Dangerous

No critisism for this one

There is nothing wrong with it and this is definately going to be my next desktop background

Armor III Armor III

One flaw

The weapon is undersized it could use some more detail as well and might wanna brighten it a little to match the armor a little (even though that's optional) also another optional detail you could add is a helm

Mascot Mascot

Awww how cute :)

Not my favourite of ur art work but it grabs #3 ;P

You make amazing creations,maybe put a lot of time in one and release it as your master piece,ide love to see that :D!